375 Combo Pack
Enjoy the best of both worlds -- a 375 ml bottle of our flagship TUCK Gin and a 375 ml bottle of our Aged Gin.
- Our flagship gin features a combination of individually distilled botanicals like hand-peeled pink grapefruit from California, jasmine flowers from India, and fresh organic rosemary from New York with the base spirit before being rested and blended.
- We also blend two juniper varieties, one from Italy and one from Albania, paired with coriander and green cardamom with the base spirit before being rested and blended.
- Cut with water from the river that connects the founders, TUCK embodies real American roots, unique long-lasting flavor, and a feeling of freedom
For the Aged Gin, we take our flagship gin and let it rest for three months in previously-used French oak barrels to get a complex and delicious sipping gin with vanilla and burned caramel flavors.
- The barrels were previously used three times for aging red wines (twice for Californian reds and most recently for aging a Syrah at Jamesport Vineyard on the North Fork of Long Island).
- The cardamom and anise spice notes pair well with the flagship gin and create a long-lasting flavor. It is delicious in a Negroni or a Penicillin and delightfully different with light tonic water.